When Should I Order My Poster?
The conference begins in 86 days,
so you still have time to finish up your poster and have MakeSigns print and ship it. If you need some tips on making your poster, check out our tutorials or download a template
MakeSigns is proud to be the official poster printer for the 2019 NAON Annual Congress!
POSTER SIZE & FORMAT
• In the designated poster area, posters will be hung on 8' W x 4' H corkboards that are set in a landscape orientation.
• Minimum poster dimensions: 5.5' W x 2.5' H (66"W x 30"H)
• Maximum poster dimensions: 7.5' W x 3.5' H (90"W x 42"H)
• Individual slide displays do not look professional in comparison to a full poster.
• Posters should be designed in the format that is used for scientific and professional conferences.
• Lettering, charts, graphs, drawings, or photographs must be of quality format.
• Poster text/font should be readable from a 4-foot distance.
• MakeSigns offers Matte, Glossy and Fabric posters.
• Poster authors must have written permission to use copyright materials, including any graphics.
• We do not have the space/set up for standing table top posters.
Please select a size that fits within these parameters. (Don't worry, if your order comes in for something bigger/smaller, we'll contact you to select a different size)
Group 1 Deadline: Orders placed by 12 Noon CT on Friday, May 10, 2019 will be shipped to the Hyatt Regency Atlanta for a reduced shipping rate of $5.00 per poster.
Group 2 Deadline: Orders placed between 12 Noon CT on Friday, May 10, 2019 and 12 Noon CT on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 will receive expedited shipping to the to the Hyatt Regency Atlanta for a shipping rate of $20.00 per poster.
The last day to order your poster and be included in a group shipment for pick-up at the Meeting is 12 Noon CT on Tuesday, May 14, 2019.
Poster pick up:
Posters will be available for pick up at the NAON registration desk at the days/times below.
Friday, May 17: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Saturday, May 18: 6:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, May 19: 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
Monday, May 20: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
If you miss the deadline for pickup at the Meeting – you are not without hope!
You can still place your order after the deadline and have your poster shipped directly to your home/office to carry with you or send it directly to the hotel you are staying at. If you have any questions on how quickly you can receive your poster, or where you should have it shipped, contact us via e-mail here
or at 1-800-347-2744 to speak with a customer service representative and find out what other delivery options we have available.
We're Here to Help
MakeSigns is excited to offer poster printing for the NAON (National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses) Annual Congress in Atlanta, GA this year. If you have any further questions about our services or how we can help your poster presentation be as successful as possible, please contact us or call 1.800.347.2744